Thursday, May 9, 2013

Running before I'm alive

So I have this best friend... See below. She's gorgeous, sweet, fit and by far my greatest motivator. When I don't believe in myself she pushes me too. Anyway... Last night we planned to go on a run before I went to work this morning. I hate mornings. She called me and called me until I got out of bed then showed up at my door dragged my butt outside an made me go with her. And here we are at our local herbalife shake place. I don't do herbalife but their protein shakes fit into my nutrition just fine. Here is my lemon iced tea, my chocolate PB protein shake, and my new PB2!



2 comments:

  1. Holy smoke how attractive! I am so unbelievably proud of you. We will do this together and get you to your goal. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh KP! I love you :) thank you again for everything! Plus we all know how attractive you are, ahem photo shoot ;)

      Delete