Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 84 :]

Today is not as good of a day as I thought it would be.  Today is day 84 of the first challenge.  First I woke up two hours before I was supposed to tossing and turning.  I turned on some music and tried to go back to sleep only to be bombarded with bad dreams.  I dreamt that I weighed in and I didn't lose any weight this week.  I also dreamt that i was late to work.  It just plain ole sucked!  When I finally got out of bed I went and weighed in at barely losing 1.5 lbs...  That is not the number I wanted to see.  So right off the bat I was disappointed.  My start of work wasn't so great either, I was still bummed from the mornings events.  After talking to my coworkers I started feeling a lot better and now I am feeling good.  I have decided to take this week off from being so restrictive and have some of the foods I have been craving.  This does not mean I will be going crazy eating whatever I want whenever I want.  I have to remember that I am in control of the foods I eat.    Anyway!!  My first contest is officially over!

Here are my results:

Starting weight 1/24/12: 193
Ending weight 4/17/12: 165.5
Total lost in last 84 days:  27.5 lbs
Total weight loss in my journey: 34.5lbs

In the challenge alone I have lost 17.75 Inches total around my body.  For full history on my inches lost you can look at my bodybuilding.com stats here.

Here are my Before and After pictures:

Left is Day 1/ Right is Day 84

Left is Day 1/ Right is Day 84

No comments:

Post a Comment