Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Negative Nancys


Negative Nancy: Someone who is constantly a downer and has a negative influence on others. *
*according to urbandictionary.com.

These people are EVERYWHERE.  No matter what aspect of your life you are discussing, they don't agree or they feel the need to put their two cents in about everything.  Sometimes, I really feel like telling them that I didn't ask for your opinion!  I would imagine that I am not the only one.  Maybe it's just because I am a Cancer, but I take it really personally and it brings my spirits down.  I try really hard not to let people's negative attitudes bug me but today I am struggling.  NEGATIVE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE.  The tell you that they think the diet your on is stupid or that they will "believe it when they see it".  These people are so skeptical they do not believe in you and obviously not themselves either.  Don't let these "negative Nancys" bring you down.  If you believe in what you are doing go for it!  There will always be people for and against everything in life.  If we let others dictate our actions we aren't really living our own lives.  I found this picture and it just seemed so appropriate.  :] 




In other news.....


I lost another 2.5 lbs this week!!! That brings my total to 20.5 lbs down since 11/28/11 and 13.5lbs down at the end of week 5 of my challenge!!!!  I am officially in the 170 weight range and I am really happy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! Some people are just hateful and no matter what you do they still find a way to be negative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for commenting! People will always be hateful! It is so sad.

    ReplyDelete