Thursday, January 19, 2012

Set Back

Yes... I have had a minor set back and yes it is time for a major comeback.  This is no longer an idea that I had to improve the way I looked.  This is a lifestyle, something I NEED to do for myself.  In my post entitled "Shitty"  I mentioned that I was eating a lot of comfort foods.  One of my followers, Juanita, commented and in that comment she asked "Is the comfort food working, it doesn't sound like it.".  This almost gave me a revelation... Sure I love the way my comfort foods taste but they only make me feel worse!  Aside from the anxiety I bring upon myself for not eating "clean", I feel groggy and depressed and just down right SHITTY!!  Eating right is no longer about being skinny, its about an overall wellness.  I'm starting my day fresh right now.  Going to push extra hard through my workout tonight and make myself proud.  It's time to get MY ASS UP!






No comments:

Post a Comment