Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Now, for anyone that knows me, Tuesday is generally my least favorite day of the week.  It's how most people feel about Monday but for me.... I dread Tuesdays.  Today is a happy Tuesday because NEW GIRL IS BACK! haha I have an unhealthy obsession for this show.  So I am all smiles. I have also already run 3 miles today which has me feeling extra good.   Aside from that I have decided to challenge myself to lose 30 pounds by the end of October.  So, that is 30 pounds in 45 days or around 4lb loss per week.  I am really going to push myself to make this happen.  I have made a countdown and a reward/ inspiration board to give myself a daily reminder to kick ass!  Here is what they look like:


Wish me luck on my newest adventure!  HERE is some daily motivation for you to get up and be active :)

No comments:

Post a Comment