Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Your mind is wrong.

I am sweaty and gross but I don't really care!  I just did week 5 day 3 of the Couch to 5k app.  That is 5 min warm up 20 min straight run then 5 minute cool down.  I have been dreading this day and doing previous days with walking breaks over, but today the app tricked me and switch to this day.  I felt like I had been running a while so I looked down at my phone and it was at 10 min left.  Since I wasn't struggeling I thought, "eff it, lets do this".  I got a bit tired at the end but I finished it! My normal run is about 3 miles and the apps workout finishes around 2 miles.  So when I completed the C25K plan, I ran another 3 minutes, walked up the big hill, ran to and up my streets big hill, another 5 minutes! I am so proud of myself right now.  Always push yourself even if your mind is telling you that you can't.  Because your mind is wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment