Monday, September 16, 2013

So. Very. Tired.

Hello...

I am so tired.  In case that wasn't clear with my title.  Yesterday, I took a bit of a cheat day.  I didn't go to the gym, I ate pizza, and drank beer. For the first time in about 3 weeks I think it is safe to say I got drunk.  Honestly, I felt like shit today.  Not from a hangover, but depression rather.  I felt terrible and all I wanted to do was say, "Fuck it, I want jack n the box or in n out. Greasy crappy gross food".  BUT I thought about were I wanted to be and I then thought 2 things, #1... you are going to be pissed at yourself if you eat that. #2... Imagine where you want to be.  I didn't eat the crappy food, I got a mini turkey sandwich from Jersey Mikes, with no oil.  Mini accomplishment #1.  After I got home and finished my food, I wanted to watch TV.  But I gave myself a time limit of 1 hour to relax then I got my butt up and went to the gym.  Mini accomplishment #2.  When I am overweight, the gym scares me.  I FEEL like I do not belong there and that people are talking about me.  I emphasize the word feel, because often times people like to interject there and tell me how I'm crazy.  I KNOW others do not think that, but that doesn't change me from feeling that way.  Now, I have referenced this before when I started losing weight the first time.  I watched a Jaime Eason video on bodybuiding.com and she makes a nice reminder that I go to the gym for me and no one else.  I don't need to worry about what they think.  I am there bettering myself.  Plus if they are focused on me, their workout must be suffering. :P  How many people are scared of the big tall scary step machine at the gym?  *Raises Hand*  After my first half hour of cardio I went on the big horrific step machine and made it my bitch.  I only did 10 minutes, but it really got my heart rate going and sweat dripping off my body.  I finished that, did an additional hald hour of cardio, stretched,then went home.  Look at the amount of sweat that I racked up today!

 Mini Accomplishment #3.

I am worn out and couldn't even go to the gym twice today.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment