Sunday, September 15, 2013

Relapses Are Inevitable

First of all, yes I know, it's been a while since my last post.  The last post that I said I was fed up with being overweight and was quitting smoking and blah blah blah.  I fell off the band wagon quick.  And clearly that wasn't my first time falling off the wagon.  But, hell, I'M HUMAN.  and chances are if you are female and reading this, you have probably fallen off the wagon a time or two as well.   Life is hard.  Really hard.  Even harder if your not blessed with a bikini ready body after a week of clean eating and gym work.  But come on the majority of us aren't.  and if you are and you aren't in my family or one of my best friends you might not find what you want to here.  But if you do I'm glad my insight could help you too!

It has been quite some time since my last post, so let me catch you up:


-My AMAZING temp job ended
-Moved in with my Aunt and Uncle in Pasadena (I'm going to school in Pomona)
-Met a couple of confused immature assholes
-Gained more weight
-Got a new job (with a cigarette company)
-Hated job and quit
-Smoke free for 47 days aside from 3 drunken nights (sober me is not accountable for drunk me)
-Got a fitbit
-Using my anger at everything to workout..... a lot


 Hmmmm....
I probably forgot something, but I'm sure it will come up if I did.

So, since I moved out to Pasadena (about an hour from all my friends) I have become even more depressed.  I filled the voids in my life (friends, boys, bad self image, and well everything) with bad food and booze.  Which only made me feel worse.  Shocking I know.  and not only did I feel angry at myself for eating the food, my reflection wasn't making me happy either.

So once again I decided to change my life.  Now I know your thinking, "Yeah, right KK, I've heard that before". and ya know what you have.  Now it's up to me to prove you and my tiny little inner haters wrong.

So lately instead of eating and drinking my feelings I have been working out a lot.  Since I don't have a job and school doesn't start for two weeks I have been working out at least twice a day.  Now I know this is a tad extreme, but why not?  The people on those weight loss shows do it and I am making sure I am satisfied with a nutritionally balance diet.  I have the time for the next two weeks until school starts I am hoping to jump start my weight loss.

I accomplished another HUGE milestone tonight.  I swam laps at the gym by myself.  No one I knew or trusted with me since my Dad died in the water.  HUGE HUGE DEAL.


This is me, right after my swim :)  Oh and if there are any Chive(er or ettes) reading KCCO :P




No comments:

Post a Comment